Full Stack / API Developer
Full Stack / API Developer
Are you a MySQL expert and experienced in cloud architecture and scalability for complex analytics applications?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial team of world-class marketers that run one of the fastest-growing full-stack marketing agencies in the world?
Are you willing to think outside the box, use logical thinking, have a 360-degree perspective, see 5 steps into the future and be able to find a solution in order to get hundreds of ongoing tasks completed error free, on time, no matter what?
Most importantly… are you ready to join a fast-paced environment that moves 10x faster than normal businesses, built by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs, supporting entrepreneurs in their quest to grow 8 or 9 figure businesses?
If the answer is yes, this could be the opportunity of a lifetime that you’ve been waiting for…
Mawer Capital is an high-end analytics platform for high-end online businesses and we’re looking for a motivated, self-reliant database and API expert.
In this role, you will be responsible for MySQL database design, performance optimization, reliability, and scalability, while also contributing to the creation of API integrations that ingest data into MySQL. You must have an in-depth understanding of cloud MySQL administration and query optimization on deployments with complex query requirements.
Your role is to help create an incredible user experience by delivering fast and efficient database access to users that are analyzing data across hundreds of thousands of customers all around the world. The data you’ll manage helps these businesses see insights in their data that drive the decisions they make to grow their business.
- Contribute to the plan, design, development & testing of software in preparation for deployment.
- Research, design, write and test new APIs and programs.
- Analyze and identify areas for modification in existing systems. Monitor and correct any software defects.
- Research new technology and create technical specifications as well as test plans.
- Assist in ETL processes, reporting applications and the data warehouse. Perform ongoing monitoring and maintenance.
- Provide professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Guide Clients and business users in the maintenance and performance of software systems.
- Provide long-term planning and software improvements; understanding web technology at the business level, creating a competitive advantage to the company.
- Perform code reviews and other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or a related field, a plus.
- 3+years of experience with software development (JS, Nodejs, HTTP, SOAP, REST, XML, Java, Apigee, PHP, etc.)
- 2+years of experience with data warehouse development, ETL development and maintenance, reporting applications as well as SSIS and SSRS.
- Firm understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Ability to work within multiple coding languages and write operational documentation.
- Professional Experience in development operations, testing automation, and scripting.
- Experience with continuous integration deployment practices, a plus.
- Passion for API design and development.
- Experience with Google API, Infusionsoft API, Clickfunnels API, and WordPress.
- Experience with relational and document databases.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Job Type: Full Time
- Software Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- API Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- ETL: 5 years (Preferred)