Executive Assistant with Customer Service Specialisms:
Executive Assistant with Customer Service Specialisms:
If you thought this was another boring corp. job post with a long interview process just to hear nothing back, think again…
If you thought this was another job with big promises followed by nothing but headaches and no progression, think again…
If you thought your career was going to take years of work and a lot of luck to progress in a company, think again…
If you thought you had “seen it all” as for local jobs in sunny Florida, guess what?
Below you’ll find what is quite possibly the most awesome opportunity to “fast track your career by 10 years” type of job post.
Can you believe it?
Rudy Mawer and his companies are recruiting – Mawer Capital and ROI Machines is world famous with high level biz partners and brand connections such as Hollywood celebs, Movie stars, WWE wrestlers, big US brands like RadioShack and his 2 famous business partners – Kevin Harrington from the TV show Shark Tank and Tai Lopez.
His first company, ROI Machines is a high-end, boutique digital marketing agency that helps generate tens of Million $ in annual revenue through our clients.
His second company, the one located in Clearwater, on Cleveland St (near downtown Clearwater), is Mawer Capital Marketing.
A marketing firm that helps tens of thousands of people over the world with their online brands, businesses, using facebook ads and advanced marketing methods. Rudy also is partners with Kevin Harrington from the TV Show Shark Tank. He visits the office on a regular basis, and Rudy works with him on equity deals exactly like you see on the Shark Tank show.
The 3rd and final company is called REV – Who is a large private holding company that buys US brands as they go bankrupt, to take them online. Companies include, Pier 1, RadioShack, Modells, Steinmart, Dressbarn, Franklin Mint and more. Rudy is the Co-CEO of REV and runs all the brands, with over 250 staff.
You can see your maybe future bosses (Rudy) personality, advice and what he does on his IG @RudyMawerLife
Now, Let’s Dive Into The Job…
We are looking to recruit an Executive Assistant with Customer Service Specialisms. This is a rapidly changing, influential position covering multiple aspects of the business. A can do position where no task is too BIG! We have 70 staff globally, and are trying to build our team further.
The Role covers the following responsibilities:
- Support the CEO on daily tasks for the business
- Implement and action daily plans as instructed by CEO
- Manage diary, appointments and general organisation
- Support on multi task projects following through on completion and quality of execution
- Lead email communications, ensuring appropriate response times, and consistent professional approach.
- Provide personal outreach and professional follow ups, along with accurate logging of all calls, notes, etc.
- Manage and create appointments for live training.
- Conduct market research on new lead generation ideas, better follow systems, opt-ins, case studies or marketing resources, and share ideas, updates and links with the team.
- Work closely with the customer service representatives to monitor incoming leads and reach out to schedule them with the team.
- Ensure compliance with claims and legal rules in all customer communications.
- Provide reporting to the team as needed, via preferred system and reporting software.
- Share with the team all leads, conversations and any other Company owned IP if needed to audit performance, respond to a complaint, or for general review of strategy, etc.
- Ensure leads and contacts in any owned Facebook Groups are appropriately followed up with, in a timely fashion.
- Manage contract process from delivery to completion and payment collection.
- Social media moderation
- Facilitate debit collection on client contracts.
- Accurately track all failed payments, and contact customers to acquire failed payments. Send legal letters, if necessary.
- Manage customer disputes as they arise, by contacting the customer who is disputing and provide service recovery to cancel the dispute. Send legal letters, if necessary
- Random admin, executive assistant tasks, errands, running to the store, tidying the office and whatever Rudy needs.
- 2+ years of customer service experience / executive assistant
- Experience working with Google Suites applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good experience and fast with computers, softwares and tech.
Still With Us?
So… Are you ready to join a fast-paced environment that moves 10x faster than normal businesses, built by Rudy to quickly get to 100 Million $ valuation and impact thousands in the process.
If the answer is a big YES! then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for…
The position is full time daily EST and will include some weekends to support live events.
Also if you can do rush odd jobs in the evening and at weekends it’s ideal – money never sleeps. This is not like a typical 9-5 which is why we are looking for an exceptional individual.
If you’re successful, here’s what you get:
- Chance to work directly with Rudy Mawer, Tai Lopez, Kevin Harrington and on big American brands like Pier 1 etc.
- Access to thousands of $ worth of our marketing courses completely FREE, these courses have helped people make millions of dollars.
- Access to additional personal development material, provided by the company free of charge on a weekly and bi-weekly basis.
- Stable and full time role
- Amazing progression, as we are a super fast growing company with multiple LLCs
- Long-term full-time role with a driven, tight-knit team that’s hungry and motivated to grow to a 100 million $ business.
Basic Job Info:
Hours: Full Time 40+ Hours – evenings & weekends required
Contract: 30 Day initial probation
Type: W2 Employee or 1099 Contractor – to be discussed based on role
Salary: $30,000 to $40,000 pa
Bonuses: Unique bonus and rewards available, along with lots of progression.
Benefits: We are a smaller worldwide company, so we are currently working on regular US based benefits such as medical, 401k, etc. Right now this is not offered, but we plan to add it soon.